Wednesday, May 6, 2015

2014 Catchup

My assistant is soooooo delinquent! But I love him anyway, especially when he helps me catch up on my blog right before I head on a special trip that I know will send me home with bunches of pics to post! Enjoy our end of 2014 photo-journal.

 Thanksgiving 2014 at Roadrunner's Roost, Canyon Lake. Cousins Thomas Baughman and Thomas Adams.

 My sweet MIL, Mawmaw Sylvia. She taught me how to be a good MIL!

 SIL Becky, always taking on the nastiest chore at the family gathering!

 Amber Adams and her mom and dad, Loraine and Jay Davis.

 Mawmaw Sylvia with BIL David and SIL Bridgette Griffin.

Mike, Rachel and Sylvia Baughman

And the whole fam damily! Well, most of 'em anyways.

 And the next week, we get to revive a family tradition, decorating the tree. Only this time, with the grands down from Kansas, Mercedes, Evangeline and Heidi.




No comments:

Post a Comment