Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter Blessings

We were blessed with a surprise Easter visit from the Ryan Hopkins family. That and my sweet hubby showering me with 'acts of service' for my birthday have helped make it a wonderful Spring. Enjoy viewing my Easter blessings.

Wes knows the path to my heart, and it started with a week-long flurry of honey-do projects that blessed me. This project will be completed with a crushed granite walk, and stone surround for the fire pit.

Papa Wes in hog heaven, with Pooter on the porch.

 Mercedes in the Easter dress GG got for her.

 Evangeline was some kind of excited about her breakfast.

 Mercedes and Evangeline are ready to hunt eggs!

 My beautiful granddaughters visiting from Wichita.

 Evie got the hang of it quickly.

 Another find!

 Mercedes needed a bigger Easter bucket.

 Sweet Kate and her girls, Evangeline Rose and Mercedes Noel.

 Let's go see what's in here!

 Walking to the car at Monument Cafe in Georgetown.

 I love my girls!

Thanks again to our kids for making our Easter even more special!

No comments:

Post a Comment